Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Recent Haul: Target, Sephora & Lord and Taylor


Sorry the Pictures are not of great quality. Still working on that, but I had to show your guys my new recent haul. I've been very bad. All of the holiday collections are coming out and I needed to buy some things at target and ended up buying more then what I went in for!! Isn't that always the case!!

I needed to replace my Nars Yachiyo brush because I have come to detest using it. The brush has become so scratchy that I decided I can't use it any longer! I saw this Sonia Kashuk domed blusher brush and it look very similar to the Nars Yachiyo brush, but this brush is so soft and a fraction of the price. I also picked up one of her shine luxe lip color in sheer pink lust which I saw Tiffany blog about. I really love the formula. It may come as a shock but I don't own a nude lip liner so I had to pick up No 7 Precision nude lip liner that Lisa Eldridge raves about!

At Sephora I had to get the new Laura Mercier Artist's Palette that everyone has been raving about. I have the one from last year but this one is very different. It contains more purple eyeshadows which I don't have! I will be comparing both palettes soon. I also picked up the new limited edition Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. I've always wanted to try the powders so this is a great way to try them and get 3 different colors and one of them is limited edition.

Now on to Lord and Taylor. They are having their friends and family sale which ends tomorrow! Great time to stock up on some items you have been lusting over!! I picked up a few weeks ago the Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Palette, and I adore this palette. Very travel friendly, pigmented and better then the naked basics palette in my opinion. I had to get it after lusting at it when Amelia posted a blog about it! This is my first Bobbi Brown palette and i'm not disappointed at all. Thank you Amelia!! ;) I recently picked up at my favorite Laura Mercier counter a christmas gift set of the mini caviar eye sticks which I think are the best eye sticks out of the market. They require no primer and last all day without bugging!! I swatched some on my hand and it didn't come off easily. I had to wash my hands a few time and still some of it was left over. With that purchase I got a gift with purchase. I got a makeup bag with a mini blush, the radiance primer, a mascara, and one of her new baked highlighters. Great minis to try out!

So there is my long post of my recent hauls! Are you guys getting anything from the holiday collections?






No comments:

Post a Comment