Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Josie Maran Holiday Gift Sets

I'm getting into the Christmas Spirit! I see it everywhere, so I was thinking about christmas gifts to give to my family and friends. I got two gift sets from Sephora that I have been testing out and I think they will make great gifts! They are from Josie Maran. I really like Josie Maran products because they are made from mostly natural ingredients. Her main ingredient is Argan Oil. I really like Argan oil especially in the the winter when it gets really dry and my skin starts getting some dry patches.



From Sephora.com

The first set I got is the Escape to Morocco Holiday Lights and Brights Set $29. It comes with
100% Pure Argan Oil Light: I really liked this one as a night time moisturizer because it's lighter than the original which caused me to break out.
Argan Illuminizer: I mix this with my foundation to give my skin a really pretty glow or you can use as a highlighter to the high points of your face.
Argan Color Stick (Spice): I was always intrigued my this product so i was deligthed to see this in the kit. It a very nice natural flush to the skin and doesn't feel tacky, but i like to use it more as a lipstick. It feels very nice on the lips.
Argan High Gloss Lip Quench (Pink Honey): This is a pretty recent product from the line. They sell the it in a clear color, but the kit came with a color that matches very well to the color stick. This gloss is very moisturizing and not sticky at all. It pairs great with any lipstick.


From Sephora.com

The second set I got is the Escape to Morocco Holiday Hair & Body Beautifiers $39. It comes with 
Argan Cleansing Oil: This oil removes makeup very well. The only issue I had is that it's pretty thick so you have to rub a lot. It's not my favorite cleansing oil but its a good one overall.
Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil: This by far has been my favorite product of the kit. I use it anywhere I have dry skin. I use it mostly on my feet as a foot cream and then I put some socks and I wake up with the softest feet ever! 
Argan Oil Hair Serum
100% Pure Argan Oil: This is not a favorite for moisturizing my skin because it's too heavy for my skin and I breakout, but I found another use for it. I use it as a  hair oil and for my cuticles and for that it's a great product!
Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream in Vanilla Apricot: This is one of best hand creams I have tried, it's very moisturizing and skins in really quick. No greasy residue.  I already finished it and will be buying a full size one very soon!This scent is amazing!!
Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter: I love the feel of this body butter and it moisturizes really well for this time of year.

Overall these kits make a great Holiday gift for a love one or even for yourself! What do you guys think of this set and Josie Maran Products? Next on my list is to try some of her makeup products. 





No comments:

Post a Comment