Monday, October 7, 2013

Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo



I really love a good Nude! I was ecstatic when Hourglass came out with their Nude lipstick/jumbo crayon collection I had to go and check it out! There are 6 colors to choose from after debating on which color to choose I decided on No 4. This lip crayon is a pink beige nude with a tiny hint of a rose color. The other colors were either too pale or too dark on my skin, No 4 was just a perfect nude for me! These lip crayons come in Hourglass very luxurious packaging and it has a good weight to it. It's a screw up type of lip crayon which means its travel friendly no need to sharpen these bad boys. When I first applied this on my lips, it was a little drying but I took Tammie's suggestion and applied a lip balm underneath and it felt more comfortable on the lips. It's a great shade to pair with a smokey eye or your everyday makeup. It's more of an opaque nude not glossy whatsoever! It's more of a satin/matte finish. Staying power is pretty good but it's not long lasting; which it's not meant to be long lasting. overall it's a great nude color that I know I will get a lot of use from.


What do you think of these new lip crayons? Do you think it's worth the splurge?

No comments:

Post a Comment