Thursday, September 19, 2013

July/August Favorites


Recently I have been very minimalist with my makeup, just doing my base and not that much color on my eyes. The heat was so unbearable that the makeup just slide off your face. One of the best things i did was invest in a good tinted moisturizer and for that I went with one of the blogger fav's Laura Mercier oil-free tinted Moisturizer. This is a great products if you want your skin to feel like you have no makeup but has great coverage with an added bonus of broad spectrum SPF 20! Oil free is always best to keep skin free of those pesky pimples and blackheads. I can see this product being used well into fall. Thanks Anna for the recommendation! I still want to try other tinted moisturizer because I have become a big fan of the look and feel it gives my skin. Jouer is next on my list! ;)

To give my skin some extra glow I have been loving the Laura Mercier Spellbound highlighter. As you can see I can't get enough of Laura Mercier recently! To give some color to my cheeks I use Frat Boy by The Balm. It's a great peachy pink color for the summer! To add definition to the eyes since I wasn't using eyeshadow I applied MAC Teddy Eye Kohl;  and to my bottom waterline to make my eyes look awake I used Rimmel ScandalEyes in Nude. Another Anna inpired purchase is the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector (what a mouthful) in 5 Candy Shimmer. I love this lip product it gives the best hydration to your lips. It's a hybrid between a balm and a lipgloss. I will never be without this product and I don't think I want to use anything else!!! ;)

Last but not least I had to add a skincare product. I'm loving the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Cream. This is the best eye cream, it has helped immensely with my dry under eyes. It reduces puffiness and dark circle, which the latter is my concern with under eye issues.

So there you have it my verrrryyy late July/August Favorites. What can I say life has been hectic, but I will try my best to post more often!
What were your August fav's??

No comments:

Post a Comment