Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Feburary Favorites




This post is a little late but I thought what the hell I'll do it anyway. This month I have been into the no makeup/makeup look. I love the dewy natural look paired with effortless eye makeup.

First Fav is my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. I have been using this palette pretty much all month. The later half of the month there was another palette that stole my heart, which will most likely be in my March favorites! Hint: NARS! What I love about the Naked Basics palette is that it's pretty much fool proof. You can make it very natural with nice defined eyes or amp it up a little bit with the darker shades. Keeping with the no makeup/makeup look i have been really liking Clinque Airbrush Concealer. I like it so much better than Bobbi Brown creamy concealer, which creased on me like crazy! This concealer is the total opposite. It doesn't crease and it gives me a light coverage for those days that my dark circle are behaving themselves!! I top it off with my new fan high end mascara Le volume de Chanel. I just have a sample size but i'm taking full advantage of that sample ;) You can see the full review of the mascara here.

I love to pair this look with Benefit Bella Bamba blush. This blush is a watermelon pink with gold undertones which i think is great for the winter months. I like Coralista more for the spring and summer. This blush gives me just the right amount of glowy cheeks without looking too glittery. I only have a sample size but i will be buying the full size when i run out. I have been pairing this look with 2 different lip colors. I use Mac Patisserie, which i had to get after reading the dauphine's review. Its a my lips but better color. When i want to amp it up i use Smashbox Lipgloss in "Fame". It gives my lips a nice plumy color for when I feel like showing off my lips.

So there you have it my Feburary Favorites! Let me know what were your fav products for the last month.
                                                                                           
                                             Danessa



No comments:

Post a Comment