Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mascara Madness # 1

I have a huge stash of mini mascara sitting in my drawer. So finally I decided to use them all up and review them one by one. First off is the new Le Volume De Chanel.

                                                                                              Taken from Chanel

This mascara goes for $30 dollars and only comes in black. I really love this mascara! First off the wand is made of rubber and it's shaped like any normal mascara wand. What I love so much about this mascara is that it gives me great volume, length, and curl at the same time without looking clumpy.


   No need for those pinching eyelash curlers with this mascara! I Being a contact wearer I have no problems with this mascara drying out my eyes. Which is always a plus! Since i got the sample thru the Chanel counter I'm pretty please with it, but I wouldn't go out of my way and pay $30 every 3 months. If you feel like splurging and treating yourself to a great high end mascara I would definitely recommend this one.

                                                                                                  
                                                  Danessa 
                                                  

2 comments:

  1. Is there any dupe for it?

    check out our blog :)
    firstclassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A close dupe would be L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black or CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Mascara.

      Delete