Thursday, July 11, 2013

Recent Additions: Little Haul




So I did a little shopping again after reading Sandra's blog about this gorgeous new Laura Mercier highlighter. I missed getting the Rose Rendezvous highlighter, so I had to get my hands on this gorgeousness before they ran out! This came out with their Fall 2013 Dark Spell collection. "Spellbound" Face Illuminator ($42/0.20oz.) is a finely milled rose gold highlighter that looks really natural and subtle on the cheekbones, but it can be built up as well. I also got the crease brush($29) because I love the ponytail brush so much I wanted to try more of her eye brushes. This brush is great for smoking out eyeliners and for applying color on the outer V. I really love the formula and pigmentation of Laura Mercier's eye shadows so I was curious to try Baroque($23/0.09oz.) since I've heard so many youtubers talk about it. I'm still undecided on this color. I have to work with it a little more, but I'm wearing it today with a chocolate brown on the crease. With my purchase I got a little gift which is the caviar stick in "Smoke"($24). I have "Plum" and I really like these sticks used as a base or as an eyeliner.

So I guess this means no more hauls for a while! ;) Are you interested in getting this new highlighter?

No comments:

Post a Comment