Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Nail Polish Picks

I know this might be a bit late, but here are a few of my favorite Summer nail polish picks!



First we have Some China Glaze nail polishes. I really love the formula of china glaze and I like the consistency. Kendra from VlogwithKendra really got me into China Glaze. It's not runny and it's very opaque. The first nail polish is a glitter polish called "Lorelei's Tiara" that I like to pair with the next polish called "Aquadelic", it's a minty turquoise color and paired with the glitter it gives my toes an oceany look, which is amazing for the summer! The third polish is called "Bahamian Escape". This is the only blue color I think suits my skintone. It looks like a light cornblue color. Next up is "Flip Flop Fantasy". Everyone needs this nail polish in their lives! It's a bright neon pink color that looks amazing on the toes.


I don't have that many high end nail polishes because I don't think it's worth to spend that much on a nail polish that will dry up eventually. Needless to say I had to get Dior's "Bikini" because I saw Tiffany from  MakeupbyTiffanyD had this on her nails, and I fell in love with it. It a beautiful coral color that I reapply over and over again. I can't get enough of this nail polish!! I love wearing white nail polish especially when I have a tan, The best I have tried that is not streaky is the Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in "White on".  Lastly is Essie "Watermelon" I just think this screams Summer. It's a bright pink with a red undertone that looks great on your hand and footies!

Well there you have it my picks for the best summer nail polishes! What do you think of the ones I chose? Do you have any favorites that I didn't mention?




No comments:

Post a Comment