Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mascara Madness # 2

So this is the second installment to my mini mascara reviews. I'm going to review for you Dior Diorshow New Look Mascara,$28.50.

Taken from Sephora

This Mascara is very unique. The brush has two different types of bristles which gives your lashes definition
and length.What I love about this mascara is that there is no clumping because of the two different bristles, and it gives me great length for that natural look. If you want volume this isn't the mascara for you. At the end of the day when I go to do my nightly skin care routine this mascara will leave me with some smudgeness under my eyes. Even with the best eye makeup remover! That's the only downfall, which is no issue if you double cleanse. So there you have it gals. What do you think of Diorshow New Look mascara, Have you tried it? 

                                                                                       Danessa

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment